What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree required and 6+ years of experience as an attorney with a strong transactional history.
- Ability to work closely in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment with other attorneys and business clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical-thinking skills (logic, problem solving, issue spotting, and decision making).
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead legal diligence and manage and guide outside legal counsel.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with, and relate well to, peers, staff, and management of all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic with the demonstrated ability to manage and handle a significant and diverse work flow in an effective and timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Impact You’ll Make:
- This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and talented attorney to join TransUnion’s legal team to provide legal support for M&A, corporate finance, SEC compliance and reporting, corporate governance and board secretarial and other matters as needed.
- Make an impact in this rapidly evolving company by using your legal experience and skills to drive execution on legal and transactional matters.
- Work with the Vice President, Assistant Corporate Secretary to provide legal assistance and guidance regarding ongoing legal and business matters for TransUnion, particularly in:
- Corporate Finance
- SEC Compliance and Reporting
- Provide proactive legal counsel to stakeholders, including TransUnion management, in support of the foregoing.
- Review, negotiate, and draft M&A and corporate finance agreements and related documents.
- Make impactful legal decisions and business recommendations for an innovative, dynamic, public company that is a leader in the global marketplace.
- Advise internal clients on legal and business issues and the implications of alternative positions to enable informed business decisions.
- Maintain primary responsibility for reviewing, negotiating, and drafting complex contracts and related documents.
- Provide advice to stakeholders regarding changes in the law, contracts, or other legal issues that may involve the company’s short or long-term strategic operations.
Maintain complete confidentiality of company-related business.
- This position may require occasional travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit transunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.