Website Tannehill Law LLC
Junior Real Estate Attorney
We are looking for a passionate, client-driven, and growth-oriented attorney to join our expanding team!
Who are we?
At Tannehill Law, LLC, we take pride representing and guiding buyers, sellers, and investors throughout the real estate transaction journey. Our woman-owned transactional law firm was established in 2019, and we have grown over 250% by advising our clients in purchases and sales of both residential and commercial properties. Our process is simple: we build relationships that result in long-lasting trusted business partnerships.
● This is a full-time client-facing role. You will interact with prospects and clients on a daily basis.
● You will nurture our clients from the beginning to end throughout the real estate transaction. This may look like:
○ Instructing and communicating with our clients, real estate agents, lenders, title companies, and opposing counsel
○ Drafting correspondence to opposing counsel
○ Managing the transaction schedule through a deal management system
○ Finalizing the negotiation of the deal summary
○ Attend the in-person closing with clients to complete the transaction
● There is huge growth potential as you achieve certain milestones and expand your clientele.
● You have 0-3 years as a licensed attorney in the state of Illinois
● You enjoy sales and have prior sales or service experience
● You are interested in transactional law and real estate
● You live in the Chicagoland area and have transportation that permits you to attend real estate closings throughout the city and nearby suburbs
● You take initiative and thrive as an independent worker
● You are comfortable building relationships by communicating face-to-face, via phone, and via email
● You are extremely punctual
● You are highly organized and detail oriented
● You can troubleshoot and make difficult decisions
● You are a natural leader
Compensation & Perks:
● Our offices are completely remote. When you are not in the field at closings you will work autonomously from your home office.
● A one-time stipend is included to make your home office space efficient and comfortable.
● We will provide you with a laptop, printer, and phone (if needed).
● We will sponsor you to become a notary
● First year base pay range starts at $52,000 to $60,000 with additional performance bonuses
● Benefits are offered after 90-day training period
To apply for this job email your details to Melissa@TannehillLaw.com