State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Job ID: 2024-35636
Type: Regular Full Time
# of Openings: 2
Category: Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, a Fortune 50 company, is offering an opportunity to join our Law Department as a paralegal in our Litigation Unit. The candidate selected for this role will be located in Bloomington, IL at State Farm Corporate Headquarters or the Chicago, IL Claim Litigation office. The selected individual will work with a team to assist in investigation, discovery, and factual research, will communicate and work directly with clients, and may participate in projects. Candidates should possess significant attention to detail with accuracy, critical thinking skills, relationship building and communication skills, organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities and work independently. The position is classified as a hybrid role, meaning that the work arrangement calls for hours in the office in and virtually. Everyone in a hybrid role is required to spend time in the office. Work arrangements could change over time based on business needs.
• 1 State Farm Plaza, Bloomington, IL
• 120 N. LaSalle St., Chicago, IL
#LI-RC1 #SFPL PM22
• Prior experience as a paralegal, paralegal degree/certificate/certification, or relevant coursework or legal studies degree is required
• 4+ years of civil litigation experience is preferred
• Experience and understanding of working in a legal environment
• Strong legal research and writing skills
• Technical proficiency with database usage, electronic document management, case management software, and Microsoft Office products
• Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately, employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.