Keystone Container LLC
|Responsible for the operation and adjustment of blow mold machinery and equipment. Person is also responsible for the quality of the product produced.|
- Monitor the blow mold machines to ensure the bottles are being properly manufactured.
- Make adjustments to machine parameters and minor repair work as needed.
- Monitor bottles produced thru the overhead conveyor system.
- Responsible for mold set up and change over.
- Bottle grinding as needed.
- Does quality function testing.
- Maintains a neat, safe work area.
- Previous experience operating machines in a manufacturing setting required (>1 year)
- Blow mold background a plus
- Standing All Day, up to 12 hours depending on facility
- 20/20 vision or corrective eyewear
- Intricate dexterity and ambidextrous use of hands and fingers.
- Standing and walking continuously.
- Climbing ladders to a maximum seven feet.
*** Retention BONUS***
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.