Irwin IP LLC has a unique opportunity for a mid-level attorney to join our growing boutique intellectual property litigation practice as we seek to expand our team.
· J.D. earned from an ABA accredited law school.
· Admitted to State and Federal Bar.
· At least 5 years’ IP litigation experience, including trial lead or second chair responsibilities.
· Taken and defended discovery and expert witness depositions.
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent legal research and analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 5-10 years of experience in intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation.
· Admission to USPTO is preferred.
· Experience as a federal judicial clerk is an advantage.
· Undergraduate degree in STEM/technical background is strongly preferred.
· Strong academic credentials are a plus.
· A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and enthusiasm about mentoring associates is needed.
· Interest in taking on high levels of responsibility for client matters.
· Independent book of business is welcome.
· Ability to give sound advice to clients and potential clients on a broad spectrum of intellectual property litigation issues.
· Competence in trial strategy methods and exposure to settlement negotiations and mediations.
If interested, please send your resume and CV to Careers@irwinip.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org