Website Hart McLaughlin & Eldridge, LLC
HME’s Operations/Public Relations Manager is expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
Social Media Management: Enhance HME’s online social media presence by cultivating, writing, and posting content to HME’s social media platforms. Creating content will at times come at the direction of HME Partners and/or require some level of engagement with HME partners, but the Manager will be responsible for following areas of interest and, with approval from HME Partners, drafting original content. This includes:
· Posting notable HME news and achievements, e.g., a successful case result, a new case engagement, a new hire or promotion, a public speaking engagement or article.
· Posting content on HME practice areas, e.g., a news story on a case that HME is not involved in but is consistent with HME’s practice; a piece of legislation or court ruling that has a potential impact on HME’s clients.
· Creating and posting original video content, e.g., introducing/get to know attorney; attorney discussion on newsworthy event; attorney discussion on practice area; attorney discussion on new legislation; office tour.
· Growing HME’s social media profile by driving traffic and social media engagement
HME Promotion: Enhance HME’s general profile (outside of the social media presence). This includes:
· Establishing relationships with the media to secure TV interviews on HME cases or other content, coordinate press conferences, and heighten HME’s profile.
· Cultivating a relationship with the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin and source writing opportunities for HME attorneys.
· Cultivate opportunities for attorney honors and recognition, locally and nationally.
· Source speaking and writing opportunities for attorneys.
· Work with HME Partners to cultivate and maintain a referral network, including sending newsletters to our network and clients.
· Create and maintain a CRM.
HME Website: Enhance HME’s website. This includes:
· Coordinate with attorneys to add an Accomplishments page and update page accordingly.
· Create other website content of interest.
· Manage the re-design of HME’s website.
HME Office Systems and Technology: HME is a cloud-based firm. Operational responsibilities would include coordination with vendors, implementation of new functional and design elements to systems and technology, and training of HME team members.
HME Design: Assist HME Attorneys, as needed, in creating PowerPoint presentations or other content that may be required for speaking engagements, marketing, media, or court.
HME Billing, Productivity, and Pipeline Reporting: This includes:
· Working with HME Partners on monthly billing and generating reports to measure HME attorney/staff productivity.
· Maintaining HME’s pipeline report.
· Maintaining HME’s Master Case List.
HME Human Resources: Work with HME HR Partner on human resource issues. This role will include:
· Receiving and tracking HME PTO and WFH requests and generating monthly reports.
· Recruiting HME talent, posting ads for hiring, and coordinating interviews.
HME University: Run HME’s internal continuing education program by coordinating lunch-and-learn presentations by HME attorneys or paralegals, and potentially securing CLE credit for same.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org