Website Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. currently has an opening for an Associate attorney with 2+ years of experience in estate planning and tax to join our Trusts & Estates Practice Group in either the St. Louis or Belleville office. Our Trusts & Estates attorneys counsel families and individuals regarding the administration and disposition of their estates through basic and sophisticated lifetime, estate and charitable planning. Attorneys in this department also work with our corporate clients on succession issues and our charitable institution clients on planned giving matters. Missouri or Illinois license required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with the income, estate, gift, GST, and other tax laws attendant to this line of work are recommended.
- Specific experience drafting estate planning documents (wills, trusts, powers of attorneys, etc.).
- Ability to effectively research and analyze complex state law and federal tax law issues.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
Greensfelder provides top-quality, sophisticated legal services, serving business clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to international companies. Our Lateral Integration Program ensures the successful transition of new attorneys into the Firm. From our management team to colleagues to professional staff, we are dedicated to helping our new attorneys effectively integrate their practice to maximize their opportunities at our Firm. If you desire to work in a true team environment for a Firm that values its employees, then Greensfelder is the Firm for you.
All candidates will be kept highly confidential.
Greensfelder places a high value on diversity and is committed to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Domestic partner benefits
- Integration and formal mentor programs
- Part-time and remote work options
- Paid Parental Leave and Parental Support Programs
- Reintegration Program with ramp down/up periods
- Well-Being Program focusing on physical, financial, emotional and social health
- Paid parking or transportation stipend
- Seminar and CLE expenses
- Professional development hours
- Ongoing training through Greensfelder University
To apply for this job please visit www.greensfelder.com.