Website Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. currently has an opening for an Associate attorney in the Business Services Practice Group to work in our St. Louis or Chicago office, primarily providing support to the Mergers & Acquisitions practice. Remote applicants will also be considered. Missouri license required.
Qualified Applicants Will Have:
- 5+ years of experience working on M&A and other complex business transactions for both private and public companies, as well as private equity, family offices and other institutional investors.
- A broad knowledge and deep understanding of general corporate law, as well as transaction and entity structuring and related tax matters.
- Substantive experience with shareholder and equity arrangements, corporate governance and general corporate representations.
- Willingness and ability to manage drafting and negotiating transaction documents, client relationships, supervise junior associates and day-to-day demands for a variety of sophisticated client needs.
- Proven aptitude and/or established track record of business development strongly preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
All candidates will be kept highly confidential.
Greensfelder provides top-quality, sophisticated legal services, serving business clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to international companies. Our Lateral Integration Program ensures the successful transition of new attorneys into the Firm. From our management team to colleagues to professional staff, we are dedicated to helping our new attorneys effectively integrate their practice to maximize their opportunities at our Firm. If you desire to work in a true team environment for a Firm that values its employees, then Greensfelder is the Firm for you.
Greensfelder places a high value on diversity and is committed to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Domestic partner benefits
- Integration and formal mentor programs
- Part-time and remote work options
- Paid Parental Leave and Parental Support Programs
- Reintegration Program with ramp down/up periods
- Well-Being Program focusing on physical, financial, emotional and social health
- Paid parking or transportation stipend
- Seminar and CLE expenses
- Professional development hours
- Ongoing training through Greensfelder University
- Business casual work environment (including casual jean Fridays)
To apply for this job please visit www.greensfelder.com.