Website DLA Piper
DLA Piper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by law. Job applicant poster viewing center.
DLA Piper is seeking an attorney (non-partnership track) to join its fast-paced Corporate practice in Minneapolis serving Fortune 500 global companies. The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of substantive corporate transactional experience focusing on cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and global corporate restructurings. Top tier compensation package provided.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent research, drafting, and writing skills.
- Extremely efficient, organized, and resourceful.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Possess a high degree of intellect, business savvy, diligence, and self-motivation.
- Positive attitude and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and a workload of diverse matters in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Team player with a strong orientation towards a collaborative and results-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates should apply online. If you have a request for an accommodation during the application process or if you have any questions about the process, please contact Kim Torvik, Legal Recruiting Manager.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of safe senders.
- Juris Doctor Degree from a nationally ranked law school.
- Membership in the State Bar as an attorney qualified to practice law in Minnesota.
- 3+ years of experience practicing law with a law firm.
- Experience in working with local counsel globally and managing complex transactions across multiple jurisdictions.
To apply for this job please visit dlapiperus.taleo.net.