Website Wilson Elser
Wilson Elser’s Chicago office is currently seeking an Associate to join the firm’s growing national Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practice to handle data breaches and incident response.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with several years of experience who are interested in the growing field of where the law and technology intersect.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves their clients with nearly 800 attorneys across 35 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Must be admitted to practice in the state of Illinois
• 2 – 5 years of experience preferred
• Data protection / privacy / cyber liability experience
• Ability to communicate and discuss technical concepts at many levels, from IT professionals to those without a background in technology
• HIPAA and healthcare experience a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
• Independently manage a caseload of working cases from beginning to end
• Provide clients with cybersecurity and data privacy advice
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent Benefits
• Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
• Generous PTO plan
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by clicking here. or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Chicago Cyber Security Associate Attorney” in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.