Website ADR Systems
ADR Systems provides alternative dispute resolution services.
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development & Marketing Assistant Manager with substantial marketing and writing experience who can hit the ground running. This role will require an individual who writes cogently, possesses graphic design knowledge, learns quickly and is meticulous.
Excellent benefits package provided, including health care, transportation program, year-end bonus and other benefits. In addition, this position provides job flexibility. To learn more about ADR Systems and what we do, visit www.adrsystems.com.
PLEASE SEND RESUME, COVER LETTER and WRITING SAMPLES to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Partly Remote
· Drafts articles, advertisement copy, marketing emails, and press releases for alternative dispute resolution-related marketing campaigns
· Designs digital and print advertising with Adobe Suite products for monthly campaigns
· Supports mediators and arbitrators (neutrals) with technology assistance on remotely conducted dispute resolution proceedings
· Curates company website and social media profiles with regular content updates
· Research scholarly articles and studies for use in marketing initiatives and mediation and arbitration CLE programming
· Analyzes marketing data to measure campaign performance and devise future strategies
· Supervises at least one other employee
· Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge of marketing communications (copywriting, layout design, multimedia, writing, social media marketing, etc.)
· Understands how to develop, maintain and edit marketing content, including press releases, brochures, newsletters, eblasts, forms, ads, collateral and other promotional materials
· Generates, maintains and researches content/thought leadership pertaining to alternative dispute resolution for the company’s online presence, including website, social media channels, company blog and external publications
· Possesses strong communication skills to collaborate with clients (attorneys), neutrals (most are former judges), staff and vendors and provide information via videoconference, email, phone or in-person
· B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field (Required)
· Minimum 3+ years marketing and communications experience (Required)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and WordPress (Required)
· Willingness to learn to serve as a technology assistant on remotely conducted dispute resolution proceedings (Required)
· Familiarity with the business side of the legal profession and prior professional experience in legal marketing and legal writing (Strongly Preferred)
· Video editing experience (Preferred)
· Team Player – Works effectively and productively with shared responsibilities
· Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of proficiency
· Interpersonal Skills – Listens effectively and communicates ideas and opinions clearly
· Attention to Detail – Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com