By: Tracey L. Schroeder
On Thursday, October 27, 2022 the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois honored 7 Top Women Lawyers and Legislators in Leadership at a reception held at the Chicago Athletic Association.
This year’s 2022 Top Women Lawyers in Leadership Award Winners are:
- Michele Anderson, Hiring Partner, Hall Prangle & Schoonveld LLC
- Ruchi Verma, First Deputy General Counsel, Chicago Board of Education
- Kathryn C. Liss, Assistant Dean of Law Career Services and Executive Director of the Schiller DuCanto & Fleck Family Law Center, DePaul University College of Law
- Erica Kirkwood, Vice President & General Counsel, GMA Construction Group
This year’s 2022 Top Women Legislators in Leadership Award Winners are:
- Eva-Dina Delgado, Illinois House of Representatives, 3rd District
- Cristina Castro, Illinois Senate, 22nd District
- Jennifer Gong-Gershowitz, Illinois House of Representatives, 17th District
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2022 Top Women Lawyers & Legislators in Leadership Awards and a huge thank you to our sponsors!
This article was originally published in the WBAI Fall 2022 Newsletter on page 56.