Website Wilson Elser
Wilson Elser’s Chicago office is looking for a Senior Trial Attorney to join a team of exceptional professionals in a collaborative environment to represent sophisticated clients confronted with complex legal challenges.
This is a superb opportunity for a motivated self-starter with defense litigation experience who has a powerful motivation to grow professionally and contribute to the success of the firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves their clients with nearly 800 attorneys across over 34 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Admitted to practice in Illinois and Indiana
• 10+ years of experience
• Experience with complex tort, product liability, transportation and general liability.
• First chair trial experience
• Superior communication, writing, and research skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
• Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
• Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
•Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Chicago Trial Attorney- Tort & Commercial Litigation” in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.