Website Dispute Resolution Institute, Inc.
The Program Coordinator must be either (1) an attorney licensed in Illinois, active and in good standing, (2) a law school graduate, or (3) a graduate of an accredited MLS program. The Program Coordinator must possess a valid driver’s license, have appropriate auto insurance and have an operable motor vehicle, because travel throughout the First Judicial Circuit will also be required.
The Program Coordinator must possess the following skills:
- the ability to work with, in person and by phone, the general public, attorneys and their clients (whether the borrower or lender), and judges presiding over the foreclosure cases;
- excellent communication skills – both written and oral, including in person, by phone, and e-mail;
- the ability to work independently and accomplish tasks without direct supervision;
- exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task each day to meet schedule demands and complete tasks in a timely manner;
- excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Publisher and other Microsoft Office Programs;
- the ability to problem-solve in order to complete work tasks in a timely manner, and
- the ability to coordinate with and report to the Executive Director.
The most qualified applicants will possess: prior work experience, whether in the legal profession or not, which demonstrates the applicant’s ability to meet the minimum qualifications; knowledge of alternative dispute resolution processes, specifically knowledge of mediation; knowledge of banking practices or real estate rules and procedures; and prior mediation training or experience.