Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Law degree, ability to practice in Illinois and/or New York (required)
- Attorney must be licensed to practice law and a member in good standing in in the state/jurisdiction in which the position is based or otherwise in compliance with the in-house counsel registration rules of that state/jurisdiction.
- Minimum 3 years of recent, relevant and broad employment litigation experience, as well as significant advice and counsel experience in a major law firm, large in-house setting or equivalent (required)
- The level of the position is commensurate with level of post-JD experience in an attorney capacity (at least 3 years of experience for the AVP level and at least 5 years of experience for VP level).
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment discrimination and other employment-related statutes, as well as common law employment claims (required)
- Experience handling full range of labor and employment issues, including performance management, employee discipline, termination, severance, workplace investigations, policy development, employment agreements, FLSA, FMLA, wage and hour issues, workplace accommodations, applications, training, incentive pay, and the protection of intellectual property, trade secrets and confidential information (required)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle high volume and balance competing demands (required)
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships; must be an effective influencer (required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (required)
- Strong knowledge of eDiscovery/ESI (required)
- High competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, LEXIS/Westlaw (required)
- Employment litigation and counseling with financial services and/or retail clients (strongly preferred)
- Experience advising and working on mergers, acquisitions and other transactions (preferred)
- Project management skills and background (preferred)
- Knowledge of collaboration tools like SharePoint and PowerPoint, case management applications and/or customer account management applications (preferred)
US-IL-Chicago-Chase Tower Chicago / 10468
US-NY-New York-4 New York Plaza / 02324
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=170035571&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.WOzQkuH-Xg0.mailto →