Website Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP is looking for two insurance coverage attorneys (one with 2-4 years’ experience and one with 5-8 years’ experience) to join its Chicago office.
• Evaluate and advise insurance carrier clients on insurance coverage issues
• Prepare coverage opinions and coverage letters
• Participate in litigation of insurance coverage disputes
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2 to 8 years of experience working on complex insurance coverage matters (financial institutions coverage a plus)
• Superior legal research, writing, and verbal communication skills
• Excellent academic credentials
• Admission to the Illinois Bar
• In good standing with the ARDC
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to Richard A. Senzer, Director of Talent Acquisition: firstname.lastname@example.org.