Website Wilson Elser
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves their clients with nearly 800 attorneys across 35 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of Illinois
- 1-3 years experience at a law firm, insurance carrier, or working as In-House Counsel
- Experience with insurance coverage and insurance coverage litigation
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on insurance coverage matters
- Draft coverage opinion letters
- Draft pleadings, motions, and handle discovery in coverage litigation
- Communicate with clients and draft reports to clients
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Chicago Insurance Coverage Associate Attorney” in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit wilsonelser.careers.micronapps.com.