Website Wilson Elser
Wilson Elser’s Chicago office is currently seeking two Defense Litigation Associate Attorneys for our growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation based responsibilities.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves their clients with nearly 800 attorneys across 35 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Admitted to practice in Illinois; also admitted in Indiana a plus
• 3 – 7 years of experience in General Liability
• Professional Liability insurance defense work a plus
• Ability to integrate into a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
• Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
• Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent Benefits
• Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
• Generous PTO plan
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Chicago Defense Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.