Are you ready to make a difference at a high-growth, global company, recognized as a “Visionary” in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce?
A Platinum Salesforce Partner, CloudCraze is the only SaaS based commerce product on the market, built natively in the Salesforce platform. With a core focus in the B2B space, CloudCraze is customer-focused, allowing our clients the ability to provide a tailored experience in order better connect and drive on-going relationships with their customers in ways that are commonly only experienced in B2C environments.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, the Contracts Attorney will be responsible for the legal review of contracts and will provide transactional and operational counseling on a diverse range of legal issues and contract management matters across the business.
- Provide day to day legal support and legal advice to internal departments on relevant business and legal matters.
- Review, draft and manage the company’s contracts which include Client contracts, System Integrator (Partner contracts), Salesforce Contracts, Vendor’s contracts, Non-disclosures agreements, Intellectual property agreements, Proprietary information agreements, confidential disclosure agreements, and more.
- Negotiate contracts with the ability to balance legal risk with the needs of the company
- Work with all groups within the company to review and negotiate contracts and to resolve contractual disputes
- Maintain document management system to organize all contracts and keep track of critical dates and deadlines
- Maintain relations and coordinate with Outside Legal.
- Assist COO in improving the Legal Processes in affect regarding when contracts are routed from the Sales team to in-house counsel, setting signature authority for deals, setting up exception criteria, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- US licensed lawyer
- A business mindset and background is preferred
- Experience in structuring, negotiating, reviewing and drafting a variety of contracts
- Demonstrated ability to engage and to complete transactions quickly and effectively, while balancing business expectations with legal and regulatory compliance objectives in a timely manner.
- Must possess the highest level of professionalism, work ethic and integrity with the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong communication skills with co-workers and clients is a must
Desired Skills and Experience
- Illinois licensed attorney
- 3-5 years’ experience as a lawyer
- Experience working as an in-house counsel is a plus
- Ability to quickly research various areas of the law and become knowledgeable on the subject matter.
- Highly skilled negotiator and team player who can actively work with the business units to engineer pragmatic solutions to a wide range of challenges, while balancing the need to comply with legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.