The Women’s Bar Association of Illinois is the only statewide bar association for women in Illinois. Our members include partners and associates of large, medium, and small firms, sole practitioners, law professors, judges, political icons, public servants and in-house counsel. The WBAI serves as an influential voice that promotes and lobbies the interests of all women through its active involvement with legislative initiatives and public policy.
WBAI President Hon. Jessica A. O’Brien
Membership BenefitsJoin Now
- Membership Directory: Access to business contacts and referral sources.
- Website Access: use any of our online tools available only to members.
- Events: Networking and mentoring opportunities throughout the year in which new or current members can meet other professionals.
- CLE: A series of lectures and educational events concerning timely legal issues.
- Giving Back: Volunteer opportunities with service projects and outreach programs in the community.
- WBAI Newsletter: Members can publish articles of interest to Illinois attorneys in our Newsletter.
- Mentoring: Find a mentor in your practice area.
- Committees: Leadership opportunities in our committees.
- Opportunities to participate in the screening of our judiciary.
- Discussion: Ask questions and get answers in our online message boards.